Saturday, June 16, 2007

Jet lag is no fun...

We are safe and sound in Hong Kong. I'm so glad that we came in a day early because that first day was a complete fog. I have been having a difficult time adjusting. More so than Sean I think because he slept 8 out of 12 hours on the plane. I just couldn't sleep. I was enjoying business class and I just couldn't really settle in.

So much for posting everyday. I've had a difficult time accessing the blog while in Hong Kong. I think I have it figured out now.

We are 13 hours ahead of the Midwest. It's 7am right now on Sunday morning and we will soon go down for our breakfast buffet. We have to have our luggage outside of the room by 11:30 and we meet downstairs for the flight to Changsha at 12 noon. I've enjoyed Hong Kong but ready to move on. We will meet our reps from CCAI and check into the Royal Doulton Hotel in Changsha this afternoon. I have no idea after that. We should have Lila by 9:30 tommorrow morning. That would be 8:30 pm on Sunday. Father's Day!!

Here are a few pictures of Hong Kong. Yesterday we spent the day touring the city. It was really nice. We went up to Victoria Peak, toured the Aberdeen fishing village via boat and went shopping at Stanley Market. Very fun. I bought an adorable pink dress for Lila for about $5US dollars. After shopping we had a great dim sum lunch. The food has been wonderful so far. Hong Kong is so westernized. Last night we had a burger and a few beers at a British-style pub. They had kaeroke, it was so hysterical. They are very serious about their kaeroke here.

No comments: