Monday, June 11, 2007

We leave for China on Wednesday!!!

This past week has been full of activity and planning and we are set to leave for Hong Kong on Wednesday. We will spend a few days in Hong Kong before we fly to Changsha, Hunan on Sunday afternoon. We will have Lila on Monday morning at 9:30!!! Because of the time change, it will actually be Sunday (Father's Day!) in the US. It doesn't seem real. I will post a few more times before we leave. SO many things left to do in the next few days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sean & Amy,
Your CCAI family is praying for your journey! We look forward to "traveling with you" via the internet!
Best wishes!
Deana P.
OCT/NOV CCAI group

Anonymous said...

best of luck we will be thinking of you and yours on your trip of true love

Anonymous said...

We are traveling with you in our hearts. I can't wait to get my hands on her!!! I think I can help with the pretty dress situation!!!!

Love,
Grandma Schumacher